- About Michigan IME-
Thank you for visiting Michigan IME, LLC. We appreciate your interest in our business! We have over 20 years combined experience within the IME industry and we take pride in the fact that we are an all women owned organization specializing in the scheduling of independent medical exams and associated services, throughout the state of Michigan. We are continuously adding to our panel of health professionals from all specialties who are board certified and in private practice. In addition to doctors and surgeons on our panel, we have also added Nurses, PharmD's, and Physical Therapists to help our clients as they manage their cases. Our number one focus is providing our clients with the best customer service possible . Our goal is to always stay in constant communication regarding the status of your IME, from scheduling until delivery of report. Based on the allegation/s we can help identify the appropriate specialty to use for your particular claim. We have the ability to interview numerous experts for you and provide CV's of the physicians we believe would be most appropriate for your case. Our cost is very competitive and every exam is quoted prior to taking place.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information as we always available to assist you!
Our mission is to provide the following:
- Customer Service - Focusing on prompt service and communication regarding your requested IME exam.
- Timely Service - From the moment we receive a referral, our goal is to work promptly and efficiently until you receive your final report. Our average turn around time for reports is 3-7 days after the exam takes place
- Quality Physicians - Every physician is rigorously credentialed for their appropriate license and certification
- Quality Reports - Completed by independent contractors who consistently report their medical opinions accurately, objectively and timely.
- Assistance -With selecting the correct physician for your requested evaluation
- Helping With Any Additional Services- Scheduling of Diagnostics, Transportation and Translation are all available upon request
- On site exams
- Medical Record Copy & Pick Up - Individual Marketer assigned to your account
- Physician Cover Letters
- Physician Seminars and Lunch and Learns
- Same Day Verbals
- RUSH REPORTS
- IME Appointment Reminder Calls 24 Hrs Prior
- Cite Letters Including Directions and Map
We will strive to provide you with the best possible one-on-one client service while also delivering the highest quality IME report, provided by experienced, independent medical Physicians. We have an extensive variety of specialists located throughout the state of Michigan who are either in active private practice and or serve as consultants to active private practices. They are knowledgeable and well versed within Auto, Workers Compensation, Liability, FMLA and Disability guidelines. We have competitive industry pricing and welcome any additional inquiries that you may have regarding our services.
Please feel free to contact us at 248-565-8235.